Name of the Scheme : ‘Akshay Krishi – Kisan Credit Card Scheme’
Objective A unique Scheme to provide adequate and timely credit support under a single window to the farmers for their cultivation and other needs.
Target Group :
- All Farmers – Individuals/ Joint borrowers who are owner cultivators.
- Owner cultivator cultivating leased land along with self cultivated land.
- Tenant Farmers, Oral Lessees & Share Croppers.
- SHGs or Joint Liability Groups of Farmers including tenant farmers, share croppers etc
- Crop loan Component: Cash Credit
- Allied activities component: Cash Credit - Working capital for activities allied to agriculture
- Term loan Component : To meet Capital requirements
Crop Loan Component
Crop loan limit is sanctioned for a period of 5 years, subject to renewal of the limit each year.
The First year limit consists of Production credit + 30% for Contigency+30% for Domestic Expenses.
The Limit for subsequent years are arrived by adding 10% of the limit towards cost escalation/ increase in Scale of Finance upto 5th year.
Working capital for activities allied to agriculture
30% of the 1st year limit.
- The Term loan component under the scheme is designed to meet the capital expenditure where the asset life is such that repayment is ensured within 9 years.
- Term loan limit shall be restricted to seven times of annual surplus generated from present/proposed farm operations as well as allied activities OR 50% of the value of land.
- Term Loan -Maximum limit Rs.10 lakh under Akshay Krishi Kisan Card Scheme
- For Crop loan Component: Nil
- For Term Loan Limit under Akshay Krishi Kisan Credit Card scheme where the limit is arrived on the basis of 50 % of the value of land ( fixed by appropriate authority in the blocks/circles/districts of the state )- Margin-Nil
In all other cases of loan above Rs 1,00,000/- Margin-15%
On Debit balances: On Debit balances: As applicable to agricultural advances. Interest subvention announced by Central Government and/or State Government from time to time is also available to crop loan borrowers. (click here for Rate of Interest)
On Credit Balances in AKCC a/cs : The interest as applicable to S/B account (presently 4%) shall be paid on Credit balance on daily basis.
- For loans up to Rs. 1,00,000.00 – Hypothecation of crops/movable assets.
- For loans above Rs. 1,00,000.00 – Hypothecation of crops/movable assets
- Mortgage/Charge Creation of land as per Agricultural Credit Operation Act of the states concerned
Charge/lien over liquid securities in the form of Fixed Deposit/NSC/KVP etc. and gold, providing full cover to the limit granted
- Guarantee from two persons of adequate means and repute – acceptable to the Bank.
- Specified crops grown in notified areas will be covered under NCIP (National Crop Insurance Programme), Modified National Agriculture Insurance Scheme/(MNAIS)/ Weather Based Crop Insurance Scheme(WBCIS) /Coconut Palm Insurance Scheme (CPIS) as operated by concerned State Government.
- Personal Accident Insurance Scheme (PAIS) is also available. (click here for details).
- Optional Health Insurance for famer customers is available (click here for details).
Apply for Loan